Happy Monday everybody!
I hope you’ve had a great weekend. I’ve spend mine soaking up the ridiculously hot English sun (getting a little bit burned, don’t forget your sunscreen!), sleeping under the stars and dancing in the moonlight to my favourite music right by the ocean. Sounds pretty cheesy, I know, but it was so much fun!
Today I’ve got a super easy vegan cream cheese recipe for you guys. It’s cashew based, super smooth and creamy and full of fresh chives. Great on bagels and the perfect addition to your next vegan breakfast or brunch spread!
I got so excited when I tried a spoon full of it straight out of the blender jug! This cream cheese is just so, so good, yet incredibly easy to make that I just know you guys will love this recipe as much as I do.
If you make this recipe at home be sure to tag your photo #myvibrantkitchen on Instagram. I love seeing all your beautiful recreations. And don’t forget to sign up for My Vibrant Kitchen’s newsletter to get the latest recipes, vegan lifestyle tips and travel diaries straight to your inbox.
- 175 g cashews
- 75 - 100 ml water
- ½ tsp garlic granules powder
- 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 hand full fresh chives
- Soak the cashews over night.
- Place the soaked cashews, water, garlic granules, vinegar, salt, pepper and coconut oil in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. Depending on the power of your blender you might have to add a little bit more water to help it blend.
- Chop the chives and mix everything in a bowl. You can keep the cream cheese in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!