You guys have been loving my blended peanut butter chocolate oatmeal! I get it, it’s so smooth and creamy it kind of feels like dessert for breakfast. And best of all, it’s all tossed in the blender, blitzed and ready to eat in no time!
Nothing better than a quick, delicious and nutritious start to the day.
Which is why I’m sharing another blended oatmeal recipe with you today: blended mixed berry oatmeal.
Creamy, sweet with a bright and tangy kick of berries and topped with toasted nuts, frozen berries and cacao nibs.
If you make this recipe at home be sure to tag your photo #myvibrantkitchen on Instagram. I love seeing all your beautiful recreations. And don’t forget to sign up for My Vibrant Kitchen’s newsletter to get the latest recipes, vegan lifestyle tips and travel diaries straight to your inbox.
- 125 g oats
- 240 ml water
- 1 ripe banana
- 150 g frozen mixed berries
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup to taste (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- Toppings of choice
- Soak the oats in the water for 10 minutes.
- Place the soaked oats, banana, frozen berries and pinch of salt in a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Add the maple syrup to taste and pulse again to combine. If you’d like a thicker consistency you can add up to 3 Tbsp of oats, then blend until smooth.
- Transfer the blended oatmeal to bowls or jars and top with your toppings of choice. I sprinkled mine with toasted nuts, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and frozen berries. Enjoy!